.Where Do I Go From Here?
“Therefore if any man be in The Messiah, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; Behold all things are become new”
2 Corinthians 5:17
There is nothing so freeing as breaking away from the world’s bonds of stress and confusion and entering into a new life with God, through Jesus the Messiah. A wonderful new life awaits where you can walk together with God and others of like spirit.
Sometimes when we finally submit to God He will immediately heal the sickness or pain, and take away the addictions and other things that haunt us. Other times freedom can be a longer process. Either way,
Be confident of this very thing; He that has
begun a good work in you will perform it until
the day of Jesus the Christ:
Entering into a covenant with God is very much like entering into a marriage covenant; in fact that is one way the Bible describes it. It is a relationship that, with proper commitment and attention, will only get better and better as the years progress.
Here are some points to consider in regards to what it means to enter into a covenant with God.
- God loves you so much that He sacrificed His only Son for you (John 3:16)?
- God became flesh in the person of Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah (John 1:14), and willingly died as a sacrifice, accepting upon Himself the penalty for your sins (1John 3:4 / Ten Commandments)?
- Are you willing to “repent” of your offenses against God (repent means both to ask for forgiveness for your offenses and to change your thinking so that you are no longer in conflict with God) (Acts 2:38)(1 John 3:4)?
- Do you accept that Yeshua / Jesus suffered and died on the cross, as a sacrifice for your sins, and that He rose again on the third day to defeat death and the devil for you, so that you could have abundant life in every area of life? (John 10:10, 1 Cor. 15:3-4)?
- Are you committed to entering into and remaining covenant relationship with Yeshua the Messiah (Rom 10:9)?
The Living Water House of Faith family is here to support you along the way. We have several resources available to help. To begin with there is a tremendous amount of information throughout this web site that can help you a great deal. Feel free to contact us for further information.
(Therefore), brethren, give diligence to make your calling and
election sure: for if ye do these things, you shall never fall
2 Peter 1:10
As you begin your new life there will be many questions; it truly is an exciting adventure. You have just begun a whole new way of life and you will soon find that the more you pattern your life in the way that Yahweh God wants you to live, the more you will be blessed and the more satisfying your life will become. He has your best interest at heart and He knows what is best for you. The more you allow Him to work in your life the more at rest you will be. The more satisfying your life becomes the more you will want to serve Him. And the more you serve Him the more satisfying your life will become. And the more you…..
As time goes on, you can study these principles further. But for now, by following these basic principles you will be on the road to a brand new life that will be more satisfying, more rewarding, more content and, at times, more adventuresome than ever before.
The following things may be unfamiliar to you. But just remember that we are here to help you along the way.
God always answers prayer. But just as children don’t always receive the answers they expect or want from their parents, we don’t always receive the answers God that we want or expect either. But He will answer and He will always deliver, one way or another. Ask in faith and know that as you put His priorities first in your life; He will always be there for you too.